- 100% subsidy of the learning cost.
- Recognition certificate upon successful completion.
- Innovation competitions participation.
- Employed in ICT/Electronics job
- High degree in 2006 or after with minimum 2 years of work experience in ICT/Electronics or high degree in 2011 or after with ICT/Electronics specialization.
- Copy of the front and back sides of the national ID.
- Copy of Graduation Certificate
- Letter of Commitment (LoC) to pay the track fees in case of unsuccessful completion.
Building B5, Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road, Smart Village, Giza, Egypt