- 100% subsidy of the learning cost.
- Recognition certificate and EGP 1Ksuccessful-completion incentive.
- Innovation competitions participation.
- Career fairs attendance.
- High-education student in ICT/Electronics specialization and graduating this or next year.
- Commit to a minimum of 2-day-per-month attendance of study groups.
- Copy of the front and back sides of the national ID.
- Letter of Commitment (LoC) to pay the track fees in case of unsuccessful completion.
- Stamped enrollment letter from the University student affairs stating the enrollment year with the last year's Grade.
Building B5, Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road, Smart Village, Giza, Egypt