- 100% subsidy of the learning cost.
- Recognition certificate upon successful completion.
- Innovation competitions participation.
- University/high-institute staff with high degree in 2006 or after with ICT/Electronics specialization.
- Copy of the front and back sides of the national ID.
- Letter of Commitment (LoC) to pay the track fees in case of unsuccessful completion.
- Stamped enrollment letter from the University staff affairs stating the university staff title.
Building B5, Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road, Smart Village, Giza, Egypt