- 100% subsidy of the learning cost.
- Recognition certificate upon successful completion.
- Innovation competitions participation.
- Employed in ICT/Electronics job
- High degree in 2006 or after with minimum 5 years of work experience in ICT/Electronics or high degree in 2011 or after with ICT/Electronics specialization.
- Copy of the front and back sides of the national ID.
- Letter of Commitment (LoC) from the learner organization to pay the track fees in case of unsuccessful completion.
Copyright © 2016 TIEC
All rights reserved
B5, Cairo Alex Desert Rd., Smart village,Giza
P.O. Box: 12577