- 100% subsidy of the learning cost.
- Recognition certificate and EGP 1K successful-completion incentive.
- Innovation competitions participation.
- Career fairs attendance.
- High degree in 2006 or after with minimum 5 years of work experience in ICT/Electronics or high degree in 2011 or after with ICT/Electronics specialization.
- Commit to a minimum of 2-day-per-month attendance of study groups.
- Copy of the front and back sides of the national ID.
- Copy of Graduation Certificate
- Letter of Commitment (LoC) to pay the track fees in case of unsuccessful completion.
B5, Cairo Alex Desert Rd., Smart village,Giza