Frequently Asked Questions
- Building capacity and certifying young calibers on the recent advances in communication and information technologies.
- Increasing the competitiveness of local ICT companies by facilitating their training and capacity building plans.
- Supporting creation of job and business opportunities for the youth through wage employment, freelancing, or startup establishment.
- Forming nationwide mentoring and review networks in leading technologies to act as platform for fostering innovation and entrepreneurship.
- University Student.
- University Staff.
For more information please visit the Learner Profiles page
- Get recognized certificates from top universities and leading companies through online learning platforms in latest technology areas
- Receive coaching and mentorship from the experts
- Build your talents for your next high-tech business opportunity
- Enhance your career with your newly acquired technical skill
The eligibility criteria is that the learner be:
- Graduated in 2011 or after.
- A high degree in ICT/Electronics specialization.
More specific criteria can be found in Learner profiles
- Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree (Udacity), which is for the Web Designer Job Role in the NCF.
- Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree (Udacity), which is for the Full Stack Developer Job Role in the NCF.
- Android Basics Nanodegree (Udacity), which is for the Mobile Application Engineer Job Role in the NCF
More courses will be announced aligned with NCF needs in the coming period.
Copyright © 2016 TIEC
All rights reserved
B5, Cairo Alex Desert Rd., Smart village,Giza
P.O. Box: 12577